Thursday, July 22, 2010

Though I am not a proponent of inclement weather, I do love the morning after a good rain storm. There is crispness to the air and clarity to the morning sky and the sun seems to be more radiant than usual.

This morning is such a morning. I awoke from the world of slumber to the world of waking dream time around 3:30 am; this seems to be the time of day the muse wish to play lately. It is now 5:30 am, I have just returned to my bed to try and capture a couple more hours of slumber time before acknowledging my day ahead. Today, I need to gather those things I will be taking with me on my trip to Newport, RI next Friday morning. But for now, I listen to the birds beginning to call the world awake as the sky begins to lighten and the crispness of the new day is at hand.

I am thankful for the awareness the muse have brought to me this morning as I drift back to the land of slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment